Monday, October 13, 2008

omoni

So, I don't know what it is about a strong mother that just makes me so happy. I had to interview my friends mother for a class. Her children have seen a Speech Language Pathologist and I had to speak with her about her experiences with that. She amazed me. She as many children, some not her own, and some of them have disabilities. I hestiate to say that word, because it comes with alot of negative connotation, but 4 of her children, had some phonological or language delays. She was so lovely, and so strong. She loves her kids, no matter what, no matter what people said. I have so much respect for her because of that. She is such a trooper. And i only spent 40 mins with her. man, i just hope that i can be a good mother, a mother like my mother...because she is so lovely....
I hope that no matter what trial comes, i will always stick up for my kids, and let them know they are so incredibly special...

here's to hoping...

No comments: